Please use the following online application form to apply for a Street Collection Permit:
|Street Collection Permit Application Form|
On the form you will need to:
- tell us the name, address, phone number and email address of the Promoter/Organiser;
- tell us the name and registered number of the charity;
- select the date, time and location you would like your collection to take place.
The bookable locations are:
- Bath North - Burton Street, Northgate Street, High Street and Union Street
- Bath South - Stall Street, Southgate Street and Abbey Churchyard (This does not include the Southgate Shopping precint which is private land. You will require permission from the Southgate Management team at email@example.com if you wish to use their land).
- Midsomer Norton/Radstock - not on the pedestrianised area outside Sainsbury's/The Hollies.
- You will be able to book up to 365 days in advance.
- Only one charity can be accommodated per area at any one time.
- Due to high demand, collections in all locations can only be from 9 am to 1 pm, or from 1 pm to 5 pm. Customers are restricted to one morning and one afternoon in any seven day period.
- At the current time we are unable to permit the use of promotional charity events or use tables, stalls etc. in conjunction with a charitable collection permit. It is currently unclear when we will be able to accept further bookings, however this website will be updated when further information is available.
More pages about Street Collection Permits