You will need to apply for a Street Collection Permit if you want to:

  • collect money; or
  • sell articles for charity

in public areas (including streets, shop doorways and car parks etc.).

More pages about Street Collection Permits

Your rating: 

No votes yet
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.