For all council property issues and emergencies please contact email@example.com
If you are experiencing financial difficulties and want to know more about the governments support for business please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.investinbath.co.uk
Bath & North East Somerset Council owns approximately 1,200 property assets with a current capital value of more than £500 million.
The total portfolio is split into 2 main areas. Operational assets support service delivery; this includes schools, depots, car parks, libraries, offices, allotments, public conveniences, leisure centres, heritage properties, parks and other open spaces. Secondly the Council owns a number of investment properties mainly in the centre of Bath which produce a significant income to supplement service delivery.
The vision for the Council’s assets is set out in the Corporate Asset Management Plan (AMP) and comprises the following strings
- A Strategic and corporate philosophy
- Demonstrate Value for Money
- Realise development potential
- Encourage collaboration and sharing
- Promote sustainable assets
- Produce acceptable investment returns where applicable
For any other enquiry regarding Council land and buildings please select this link to go to a series of Frequently Asked Questions. For further information about the associated subjects see the links below.
- Advertising or A-Boards - rules and regulations
- Ownership Enquiries
- Corporate Asset Management Plan
- Localism including Assets of Community Value
- Asbestos Guide
- Guide for Commercial Tenants
- Keynsham Regeneration
- Other Major Projects
- Land and Property Asset Register