Estates Management provides a full range of services covering:
- Asset Management which is responsible for managing and maintaining the physical asset base ensuring the property portfolio is fit for purpose, suitable and sufficient in supporting the delivery of the Council's services.
- Landlord and Tenant services with responsibility for representing the Council as landlord's commercial managing agent.
- Property Projects delivering construction based property projects including the disposal of development opportunities and surplus assets.
- Facilities Management ensuring the Council's operational estate supports the delivery of services across the authority.
- Energy Management ensuring that the Council meets its carbon reduction commitment through careful procurement and management of energy contracts.
Contact the Property Helpdesk:
- To request repairs to Council owned Commercial premises
- To request professional and technical support and advice relating to Council premises
- To report any health and safety concerns regarding Council premises including asbestos
Or Telephone Property on 01225 477241
Out of hours emergency number 01225 477477