The Diamond Travelcard is a concessionary bus pass offering free off-peak bus travel for older people and those with disabilities who live in Bath & North East Somerset.
- Eligibility for a Diamond Travelcard
- What the Council requires for proof of entitlement if you ARE of pensionable age
- What the Council requires for proof of entitlement if you ARE currently in receipt of automatically qualifying benefits
- What the Council requires for proof of entitlement if you are NOT currently in receipt of automatically qualifying benefits
Applying for a Diamond Travelcard
If you wish to apply for a Diamond Travelcard, please read the guidance here or visit a council One Stop Shop in Bath, Keynsham or Midsomer Norton. Application forms are no longer accepted.
Due to a technical problem we are currently unable to issue any Diamond Travelcard bus passes at the Bath One Stop Shop. The service is available as normal at both the Keynsham One Stop Shop and The Hollies in Midsomer Norton. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- All you need is evidence of eligibility and proof of residence in Bath & North East Somerset.
- One of our Customer Service Officers will check the information you provide and take your photograph at no cost. Your card will be printed while you wait.
- This service also applies to lost or stolen cards, as we will be able to confirm the status of your card and issue a replacement.
- Please note that there will be a non-refundable charge for replacing lost cards.
- If you are reporting a stolen card, you will need to report the theft to the Police first. We will ask you for the crime reference number that the Police give you.
- Plese note that if you are applying for a large number of passes you will need to make an appointment in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use this form to report issues with the content of this page. If you wish to contact somebody about the service provided, please use the contact details found in the 'Contact Us' section of this page.