Who can deliver Theraplay?
Here in B&NES we have a range of practitioners offering Theraplay at different levels (See the B&NES offer). Check with your provider what level of Theraplay is being offered:
- ‘Theraplay Informed’ Practice - attended Level 1 training
- ‘Group Theraplay’ in Early Years Settings and Schools - attended Level 1 or Group Theraplay training
- ‘Sunshine Circles’ - attended Level 1, Group Theraplay training or supported by a practitioner who has attended training
- Theraplay® as a therapeutic intervention should only be delivered by practitioners who have:
- attended Level 1 Theraplay training
- joined The Theraplay Institute’ s professional practicum.
(These practitioners will be working towards Foundational Level, Intermediate Level or Certified Level and will be in receipt of high quality Theraplay Institute Supervision.)
Theraplay Leaflet- for parents
Bright start leaflet
Adoption support pathway