How to find your way from The Hollies to the Library
Information on Parking and Travel
Prefer to phone or email instead? Follow the links for individual services further down this page, or visit Contact Us for more information about contacting Council services.
The interim One Stop Shop at Midsomer Norton library – hours of service
|Monday||8.30am - 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am - 5.00pm|
|Thursday||8.30am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||8.30am - 4.30pm|
|Saturday||Closed (Library open as normal)|
Self-serve options at the interim One Stop Shop at Midsomer Norton library
Self-serve kiosks, computers and telephones are available to:
- Make payments for Council services.
- Access the Homesearch website, planning applications, and many other Council and partner services.
- Contact Council departments and external partner services for general enquiries, and to make appointments.
- Search for jobs online at GOV.UK.
- Search for Tourist and community information via the official Tourism Website. Leaflets are also available about a variety of local attractions on the Upper Ground Floor of the building.
Council services available at the interim One Stop Shop at Midsomer Norton library:
Other services remaining at The Hollies:
|*To access Citizens Advice and Housing Advice services at the Hollies during the interim period you will need to use the self-serve phones available in the upper ground floor lobby.|
Please use this form to report issues with the content of this page. If you wish to contact somebody about the service provided, please use the contact details found in the 'Contact Us' section of this page.