Supervision for Theraplay practitioners is provided by a certified supervisor, either individually or in a group and is an excellent way to build your skills. Supervision can be accessed:
- Through The Theraplay Institute
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all U.K. or U.S. certified supervisors offering supervision via Skype
- Locally within B&NES, skills-based Theraplay Supervision is offered in the following ways:
- 1:1 formal supervision as part of The Theraplay Institute Practicum to Foundational Level
- 1:1 informal supervision for skills development
- Cohort Model as part of The Theraplay Institute Practicum to Foundational Level (small groups of 4 practitioners attending supervision days)
Ali Cliffe is a Certified Theraplay® Practitioner and Trainer with The Theraplay Institute offering the above in B&NES. Contact email@example.com. Ali is working towards accreditation as a certified supervisor and can offer supervision up to ‘Foundational Level’.