Your education is really important – it’s the key to giving you good choices and employmet later in life.
The Virtual School for Children in Care will help you with your education. We will:
- Make sure you are in the best school to meet your needs. If you do have to change school, we’ll do all we can make sure the move goes smoothly
- Make sure there’s a Personal Education Plan in place and that you’re getting the support you need
- Provide some extra resources to help you with your education if needed.
- Give you advise and support for education, training and employment post 16 and for university
- Listen and respond to your views on your education
- Get involved quickly if things go wrong
Please use this form to report issues with the content of this page. If you wish to contact somebody about the service provided, please use the contact details found in the 'Contact Us' section of this page.
The information you have provided may be shared across Bath and North East Somerset Council for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry. We will not give information about you to anyone else, or use information about you for other purposes, unless your consent has been given or the law allows this.
The use of your personal information is covered by our registration under the Data Protection Act 1998. You can, under this legislation, request a copy of the information we hold about you. If any information we hold about you is incorrect please let us know.
Bath and North East Somerset Council is committed to upholding the principles of the Data Protection Act, and will not process your information in a way incompatible with these principles.
The Council’s Information Compliance Office can be contacted on (01225) 477000 or via email at email@example.com