Here you will find information about:
- Eligibility - are you eligible for a service?
- Finance and Care information leaflets (includes information about moving into a care home, paying for care, paying for care - getting the right financial advice etc.)
- Fair Access to Care Services Guide
- The Hope Guide (Support Groups and Activities) May - Sep 2014
- Gypsy and traveller directory
- Community meals (also known as 'meals on wheels')
- Services for people living with HIV/AIDS
- Assessment for services
- Out of hours support
- Confidentiality/Seeing your records
- How to make a complaint and form
- Housing Support Gateway - Single point of access to housing related support services
- Developing Health & Independence (DHI) Bath & North East Somerset - local charity set up to help people out of the cycle of homelessness, social isolation and drug or alcohol abuse.
- The Carers' Centre - produce a range of information for carers
- Age UK - have a wide range of guides and information
- MIND - for better mental health - booklets
- Disabled Living Foundation - full list of factsheets
- Well Aware - Searchable database of health, wellbeing and community services in Bath & North East Somerset, South Gloucestershire and Bristol. Read more about Well Aware (see page 24)
- Dementia web - information resource for the people of Bath & North East Somerset
- Directory of Supporting People Services - information about sheltered and supported housing and related services
- Care Home Guide
- Independent Care Providers - a list of independent care at home providers with whom Bath and North East Somerset currently has contracts
- Welfare Support scheme information
Please use this form to report issues with the content of this page. If you wish to contact somebody about the service provided, please use the contact details found in the 'Contact Us' section of this page.
The information you have provided may be shared across Bath and North East Somerset Council for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry. We will not give information about you to anyone else, or use information about you for other purposes, unless your consent has been given or the law allows this.
The use of your personal information is covered by our registration under the Data Protection Act 1998. You can, under this legislation, request a copy of the information we hold about you. If any information we hold about you is incorrect please let us know.
Bath and North East Somerset Council is committed to upholding the principles of the Data Protection Act, and will not process your information in a way incompatible with these principles.
The Council’s Information Compliance Office can be contacted on (01225) 477000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org