Please choose the most appropriate link below to report an issue to us. In order to process your report we’ll ask for your name and contact details, as well as the nature and location of the incident or problem.

Missed collections

If your whole street has been missed, please check our notifications page to see if we're already aware of the problem. If your street is not on our list, please use the forms below to report that your collection has been missed.

Recycling and rubbish collection update 19 March

We have not managed to complete any of our collection services today. 

Please leave your rubbish and garden waste out and we will get to it as soon as we can. Collections will run into the weekend if necessary.  Please take your recycling and food waste back in and present it on your next collection day. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Our priority is always to keep other road users and our staff safe.

Roads and pavements

Your environment

Change of address

Use these forms to let us know about a change of address: 
For properties where all members of the household are students, please use one of the following forms to let us know about your change of address:
Register to vote - when you move home you need to register at your new address. You can register to vote on the GOV.UK website. You’ll need your National Insurance Number (if you have one) to do so. If you are unable to register online please contact Electoral Services to ask for a form.

Anything else