To report an incident of graffiti which appears on stone or brickwork on a Council property, please go to Report it Please note, we will not remove graffiti from timber, painted surfaces or commercial properties, or from extreme height.

If you spot an illegal graffiti writer in action, contact the police.

Other agencies who are responsible for removal of graffiti on their property are listed in the table below.



Telephone equipment including telephone boxes, kiosks, green boxes (junction boxes etc.)


Post boxes

Royal Mail

Gas distribution equipment

National Grid

Electricity distribution equipment (junction boxes etc)

Western Power Distribution (formerly SWEB)

Trunk roads (A4, A36, A46)

Highways Agency

Bus Stops

Please contact the relevant bus company

Railway bridges/structures

Network Rail

Your rating: 

Your rating: None Average: 2.2 (9 votes)
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.