There are a range of social care providers in Bath & North East Somerset with job opportunities for people with the right values and a desire to help support others. Care providers tend to advertise their vacancies themselves; please see a list of some local providers below.
- Virgincare - With more than 400 health and care services across England and a team that’s already over 7,000 strong, we have hundreds of opportunities for you to feel the difference
- Sirona-cic - We can offer a range of career paths at many levels in the organisation and in a wide range of occupational disciplines. Our roles could be based in a variety of locations in the South Gloucestershire, Bristol and Bath and North East Somerset and in a variety of settings, including hospitals, residential settings, office based or out in the community
- Somerset Care - If you are looking to start a new career in care, to continue with your dedicated work to exceed the expectations of customers or looking to make the next step to a supervisory or managerial role, we would love to hear from you. We are a not-for-profit organisation covering the south of England. Our dedicated workforce provides essential services to people in their own homes, in our residential and nursing homes and for people with learning disabilities
- Care South - As one of the largest and most experienced providers of care services in the south of England we provide many opportunities for career progression. Over 1600 staff are employed throughout Care South and consequently our recruitment needs are varied. They include care and support workers, administration staff, management posts and catering staff
- Carewatch Bath - If you're looking for care worker jobs in Bath, you won't find a better place to advance your career than Carewatch Bath. With a team of 80 professional care workers, a commitment to staff training and partnerships with local authorities, we offer some fantastic opportunities to work in care
- Way Ahead Care - We are always interested in hearing from those who wish to start or continue a rewarding career in Social Care. Our staff base is our greatest asset and key to ensuring the delivery of the quality care and support we expect
We are inviting providers to give us a link to their websites for this page along with their contact details for discussing care vacancies. Please check back regularly for updated content.
In the meantime, you can find out about care vacancies with the Council at: www.bathnes.gov.uk/services/jobs
To speak with someone about a job in care please contact Vince Edwards; 01225 477289; email@example.com