Application for Approval of Reserved Matters following outline approval
In order for your application to be accepted as valid you need to comply with the National Requirements set out here, followed by information needed to meet the Council’s Local Requirements for the validation of applications. A more detailed description of each Local Requirement document is provided by clicking on the relevant links below and where relevant, thresholds have been set to identify in what circumstances the documents are required for validation purposes.
Completed form or application in writing containing sufficient information to enable the authority to identify the outline planning permission in respect of which it is made.
Such particulars as are necessary to deal with the matters reserved in the outline planning permission.
Such plans and drawings as are necessary to deal with the matters reserved in the outline planning permission including:
- Block plan of the site (e.g. at a scale of 1:100 or 1:200) showing any site boundaries
- Existing and proposed elevations (e.g. at a scale of 1:50 or 1:100)
- Existing and proposed floor plans (e.g. at a scale of 1:50 or 1:100)
- Existing and proposed site sections and finished floor and site levels (e.g. at a scale of 1:50 or 1:100)
- Roof plans (e.g. at a scale of 1:50 or 1:100)
The appropriate fee
Submit a fully completed CIL Additional Information Requirement Form with your application if the proposal creates floorspace through a new building or conversion/change of use. Check the advice on completing the form.
All submitted plans must be to a recognised scale, plans that include the words “Do Not Scale” will not be registered.
Advice for hard copy applications -
Only 1 set of paper documents needs to be provided for all applications except majors, where 2 copies will be required if there is a Parish or Town Council. Extra copies may be requested for large scale applications.
- Accessibility Standards for Market Housing Proposals Checklist
- Affordable housing statement
- Air Quality Assessment
- Biodiversity and Geological Conservation Assessment
- Design and Access Statement
- Environmental Assessment
- Flood risk assessment
- Flood Risk Sequential Test Evidence
- Heritage Statement(including historical, archaeological features and Scheduled Ancient Monuments)
- Impact Assessment
- Land contamination assessment
- Landfill statement
- Lighting assessment
- Noise impact assessment
- Open space assessment(Green Space Strategy)
- Planning obligations/draft Head(s) of Terms
- Planning Statement
- Regeneration statement
- Statement of Community Involvement
- Sustainable Construction Checklist
- Transport assessment
- Travel plan (draft)
- Tree Survey/Arboricultural implications
- Ventilation/extraction statement
- Waste Management Plan - During Construction (including relevant refuse disposal details)
- Waste Management Plan – Post Construction
PLEASE NOTE: Information provided on the application form and accompanying drawings and documents will be made available on the internet.
Last updated: 10 September 2018