This permit will allow your Guests/Patrons/Customers to park in on-street permit holder only or dual-use bays in the zone for which the permit is valid.

Who Can Apply?

The proprietor of any Holiday Let located within a residents parking zone may apply for a permit. The Council will require applicants to provide evidence to verify the particulars supplied on the application form. The proprietor must pay Business Rates on the property and the property must be available for let for over 140 days of the year. This type of permit is intended for the sole use of guests/patrons/customers and not members of staff or property owners.

An individual property is entitled to one Holiday Let permit. Holiday Let proprietors with multiple properties may apply for one permit for each individual property.

From 14 August 2006, new developments and new builds within existing zones are not normally entitled to permits. This includes properties which may have been subject to a change in use , for example, from residential use to business use and/or where planning permission may have been required. Prospective purchasers, tenants, business owners or residents, businesses or developers considering building alterations, or new builds, are strongly advised to contact Parking Services for advice regarding eligibility or implications for a Hotel/Guest House Parking Permit. View the current Policy for Allocation of Parking Permits in Controlled Zones on this page.

How to Apply

Please download an Application Form from the documents section on the right-hand side of this page.

Cost (Annual)

£100 per permit

Terms and Conditions

Please see terms and conditions in the documents section on the right-hand side of this page.  

Your rating: 

Your rating: None Average: 3.7 (3 votes)
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.