Licensing Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs) helps to improve neighbourhoods and shared housing and bedsits for private tenants.  We are happy to assist you as much as possible and we are always keen to build strong relationships with landlords, agents and property owners. 

Which HMOs need a licence?

Apply and pay for an HMO Licence

Public Register of licensed HMOs

HMO standards and guidance

Good practice documents for licensed HMOs

Changes to my licensed HMO

HMO licensing penalties and sanctions

How licensing helps improve homes and neighbourhoods

Report an unlicensed HMO

Will licensing stop properties being used as HMOs? 

Buying a licensable HMO

Visit us

One Stop Shop, Bath  (please call us first to make an appointment)

Customer Service

Customer Service Standards

Customer feedback improving our service by listening to complaints, comments and improvements

Helpful contact details


Your rating: 

Your rating: None Average: 3.2 (15 votes)
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.