Relationship breakdown often has an impact on where you live. Your right to stay in your home may depend on many factors and it is strongly recommended that you get expert advice before you leave.

If you are experiencing any abuse or violence from your partner, you can phone us for specialist advice and to arrange alternative accommodation. For your own safety temporary housing is likely to be in a different location to where you are currently living but we will help you make more permanent arrangements. 

Citizens Advice Bureau  

Domestic Violence 

Couples Advice and finding a Counsellor

Government advice on relationship breakdown

Shelter advice on relationships breakdown



Visit us

Bath, One Stop Shop

Keynsham, Riverside

Midsomer Norton, The Hollies


Out of hours social care support 

Out of hours emergencies 

Customer Service

Customer Service Standards

Customer feedback improving our service by listening to complaints, comments and improvements


Your rating: 

Your rating: None Average: 2.4 (9 votes)
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.