Join the Sugar Smart Campaign
Sport and leisure organisations, food outlets and community groups can join the Sugar Smart campaign by pledging to take small actions that make a big difference such as:
- Displaying and promoting Sugar Smart materials
- Stocking and promoting healthier items
- Removing high – sugar products from check outs
- Running a sugar smart quiz or event with staff, customers and service users
For a full list of actions please visit: www.sugarsmartuk.org/#act or view the Sugar Smart briefing pack.
Make a Sugar Smart Pledge
- If you would like to join the campaign please register with Sugar Smart UK and add your pledge actions directly onto the website
- Alternatively you can choose at least three actions on the pledge commitment document and return the completed document to the B&NES Sugar Smart team at: Sugarsmart@BATHNES.GOV.UK
- A free Sugar Smart resource pack is available for all participating organisations.
Download resources from our Sugar Smart page
A free printed resource pack can be obtained from the Healthy Lifestyle Service Resource Centre: Please call 01225 613 624 or email Mo.Manasievski@virgincare.co.uk
For more information please visit: