If you are living with sight loss, hearing loss or with dual sensory loss, we want to support you to live as independently as possible.

If you already have a specialist social care worker, they will work with you to decide on the most suitable care and support for you.

If you have not yet spoken to anyone about your needs, find out how to get information and advice about care and support so we can help you live an independent and healthy life.

Virgin Care supports adults in B&NES with sensory impairments and their carers. They are a skilled specialist team providing relevant information, accurate assessments and services that promote independence and safety.

The service also works in partnership with Guide Dogs to provide a Habilitation service for children and young people with vision impairments on behalf of Bath and North East Somerset Council. This service undertakes a specialist assessment and provides advice, information and training in mobility and life skills to the children, their parents and teaching staff as appropriate in order to develop independence skills

The Sensory Support Service can offer support to young people up to the age of 25