If you have a physical disability, cerebral palsy or mobility impairment, we want to support you to live an independent and healthy life.
Have you spoken to someone yet about your needs? Find out how to get information and advice about care and support to ensure you get the right help.
There are plenty of things you can do to increase your independence. These include:
- getting support to stay in your own home
- getting advice on where to live
- things to do including groups, activities and services
- get help with meals
- home from hospital services
- support for work and learning
- support in preparing for adulthood.
If one of your friends or family members helps to look after you, they should also find out about support available for carers.
Wellbeing Options supports people in Bath and North East Somerset to live full and independent lives. Here you will find information about local care providers, services and activities, along with links to other useful websites and resources