If you want to sell, or offer for sale, any article (such as CDs of your music) on the streets or highways of Bath and North East Somerset Council, you will need consent from the Council.


More pages about Buskers Street Trading Consents

Your rating: 

No votes yet
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.