Online Gambling application forms are currently being developed.  Links to forms in both Word and PDF format are available below.  Alternatively, you may contact Licensing Services if you would like us to send you any of these forms by post.

Some of these forms have been supplied by the Government Department of Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS).

Premises Licence

Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centre Permit

Prize Gaming Permit

Licensed Premises Gaming Machines Permit

Club Gaming and Club Machine Permit

Small Society Lotteries

Your rating: 

Your rating: None Average: 1.5 (2 votes)
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.