You will need a zoo licence if you want to display wild animals to the public for seven or more days a year, in any place that’s not a circus or pet shop.

More pages about Zoo Licences

        Your rating: 

        Your rating: None Average: 5 (1 vote)
        To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.