You will need a licence if you want to keep wild, dangerous or exotic animals including marsupials, primates, wild cats and dogs, venomous snakes and spiders, to name a few.

A full list of the animals you need a licence for is available on the website


This does not apply to circuses, zoos or licensed pet shops. 

More pages about Dangerous Wild Animals (DWA) Licences

Your rating: 

Your rating: None Average: 3.5 (2 votes)
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.