If you want to run a business carrying out one or more of the following activities you will need a licence from the local authority:

Selling Animals as Pets

The legal definition of "Selling Animals as Pets" is available at https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2018/486/schedule/1/part/2/made

Providing Boarding for Cats or Dogs

The legal definition of "Providing Boarding for Cats or Dogs" is available at https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2018/486/schedule/1/part/3/made

Hiring Out Horses

The legal definition of "Hiring out Horses" is available at https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2018/486/schedule/1/part/4/made

Breeding Dogs

The legal definition of "Breeding Dogs" is available at https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2018/486/schedule/1/part/5/made

Keeping or Training Animals for Exhibition

The legal definition of "Keeping or Training Animals for Exhibition" is available at https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2018/486/schedule/1/part/6/made


More pages about Animal Licences

        Your rating: 

        No votes yet
        To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.