We offer a pre-application advice service which will help you to make your application correctly and reduce unnecessary delays. Further information is available at http://www.bathnes.gov.uk/services/business/licences/pre-application-advice
An online application form is currently being developed, but the Home Office has provided the following forms in MS Word format:
Your application form must be accompanied by:
- any required fee; and
- an operating schedule; and
- a plan of the premises; and
- a form of consent from the premises supervisor (for applications where the sale of alcohol will be a licensable activity).
You will also need to:
- display a notice at the premises for 28 consecutive days (this must be printed on PALE BLUE paper) - a premises notice template is available for you to download; and
- publish the notice in a local newspaper within 10 working days - a sample newspaper advert is available for you to download
You should also check that you are detailing the current registered business address. Go to https://www.gov.uk/get-information-about-a-company then click on "Start Now" and enter the compay name or number into the box.
More pages about Premises Licences