If you want to authorise any of the following licensable activities you will need a certificate:

  • Supply alcohol
  • Provide regulated entertainment such as performance of a play, exhibition of a film, indoor sporting events, boxing and wrestling, live or recorded music (or similar) and performance of dance (or similar)

You still need a certificate even if the activities are for charity.

Find out more about licensable activities

More pages about Club Certificates

Your rating: 

Your rating: None Average: 3.3 (4 votes)
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.