If you are researching your family tree and are looking for parish records before 1837, you may wish to contact the Bath Record Office, the South West Heritage Trust or the Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre.

Alternatively you can try making your own search via the internet.  A number of websites are available. For example: 

Children's Family Tree Scrolls

Are your children interested in family research? If so, you can purchase children's family tree scrolls from the Register Office at the Guildhall, Bath. The scrolls cost just £5.00 and can be used to record your family tree all the way back to great-great grandparents. Family tree scrolls are a fantastic way to span the generations and get children interested in the history of their own families!

Your rating: 

No votes yet
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.