Bath Visitor Information Centre
The Bath Visitor Information Centre is located next to Bath Abbey on York Street. The friendly team of knowledgeable staff can provide information and advice on a wide range of subjects to help you make the most of your visit to Bath and the surrounding area.
Services provided include:
- Accommodation bookings
- Spa vouchers for Thermae Bath Spa
- Spa's Ancient and Modern Package
- Tickets for attractions and tours including Bath City Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Tickets for events and National Theatre vouchers
- Advice on Things to Do and information about What’s On
- Gift shop selling quality souvenirs and locally made gifts
You can also pick up the Bath Visitor Guide, Travel Information and browse our wide range of maps, books, gifts and souvenirs.
Tickets and packages can also be bought online at www.VisitBath.co.uk/Shop
For more inspiration on visiting Bath please visit the official website: www.VisitBath.co.uk
2 Terrace Walk
Bath BA1 1LN
Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 01225 614420
- Monday - Saturday: 9.30 - 17.30 all year round
- Sundays: 10.00 – 16.00 all year round
The Centre is open Bank Holidays except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
For further information go to the Visitor Information Centre page on the official tourism website for Bath
Please use this form to report issues with the content of this page. If you wish to contact somebody about the service provided, please use the contact details found in the 'Contact Us' section of this page.