NOTICE is given that Bath and North East Somerset Council proposes to make an order under its provisions contained in the Road Traffic Act 1984, the effect of which will introduce the following variations in North East Outer Area Bath:-
- introduce No Parking in lengths of Lambridge Place, Lansdown Road, Hamilton Road, College Road, Marshfield Way, Havory, Mount Beacon, Richmond Close, Claremont Road, Richmond Road, Gays Hill, Richmond Heights, Richmond Place, Charlcombe Lane, Belgrave Road, Dowding Road, St Saviour’s Road, Gloucester Road, Vale View Terrace, Hawarden Terrace, Snow Hill, Bennetts Road, Hill View Road, Holland Road, Solsbury Way, Fairfield Park Road, Bay Tree Road, Midland Lane, Upper East Hayes and Horsecombe Brow
- introduce No Parking Between Monday – Friday, 8am – 9.15am and 3pm – 5pm in lengths of Lansdown Road.
- introduce 4 Hour Limited Waiting bays between Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm in lengths of Northfields.
- introduce a Motorcycle Only Parking Bay in lengths of Camden Crescent.
- introduce a No Loading / Unloading restriction in lengths of Fairfield Road, Lansdown Road and Lansdown Place East.
- extend the No Stopping On Entrance Markings in lengths of Richmond Place.
- removal of existing Zone 15 Permit Holder Only parking in lengths of Camden Road.
- introduce Zone 11 Permit Holder Only parking in lengths of St Stephens Road.
Full details of the proposal are contained in the draft order, which together with a map and a statement of the Council's Reasons for proposing to make the order may be inspected at The One Stop Shops at Manvers Street, Bath and at Keynsham Civic Centre, Market Walk, Keynsham during normal office hours.
Objections and representations with respect to the proposal, together with the grounds on which they are made must be sent by 19th October 2017 either in writting to the Traffic Management Team at the address below, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote the tile of the scheme; (Variouse Roads, North East Outer Area, Bath) (Prohibition and Restriction of Parking and Loading) (No Stopping on Entrance Markings) (Authorised and Designated Parking Places) (Variation No. 9) Order 201- and the reference 17-014. For any queries concerning this proposal please telephone 01225 395034. Please note that all representations received may be considered in public by the Council and that the substance of any representation together with thename and address of the person making it, could become available for public inspection.
Traffic Management Team
Bath and North East Somerset Council
BATH BA1 1JG
Dated 28th September 2017
Group Manager- Highways and Traffic
Bath & North East Somerset Council
Please use this form to report issues with the content of this page. If you wish to contact somebody about the service provided, please use the contact details found in the 'Contact Us' section of this page.