Bath and North East Somerset’s Active Lifestyles and Events Team’s ultimate aim is to increase participation in sport and active leisure and we do this by working with our partners to:
- Create and maintain a sustainable infrastructure for the support and development of clubs, coaches and volunteers at all levels
- Manage and maintain a range of sports facilities and develop and refurbish new facilities when required
- Actively encourage all individuals to participate in and maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Help to build communities by promoting Sport and Active Leisure opportunities for individuals and groups, particularly those currently under represented
- Use Sport and Physical Education to improve the quality of learning, raise standards, promote health and improve social inclusion for those children and young people within the education system
Your Sport and Activity Finder
Get Active Wesport is the only West of England wide database of activities, venues and clubs. Whether you are looking for an event this coming weekend, a place to play badminton or do an aerobics class, or if you want to join a sports or activity club, you can find it all here.
Please use this form to report issues with the content of this page. If you wish to contact somebody about the service provided, please use the contact details found in the 'Contact Us' section of this page.