This page gives access to the transport studies that form part of the LDF / RDP Evidence Base. Information on the status of the documents below, as well as on the other topic areas, can be accessed from there.
Please read the important information regarding the LDF/RDP evidence base studies before accessing and reading the document below.
The transport studies available are:
- Analysis and synthesis of evidence on the effects of investment in six Cycling Demonstration Towns (November 2009), published by the Department for Transport. Source page: Department for Transport (External site).
- Bath Transportation Package (2006)
- Core Strategy Transport Evaluation Report, Ove Arup & Partners lLtd, Februrary 2013
- Main Report (7.7 MB)
- Appendix A: Land adjoining Weston Evaluation (1 MB)
- Appendix B: Land adjoining Odd Down Evaluation (0.8 MB)
- Appendix C: Extension to MOD Ensleigh Evaluation (0.6 MB)
- Appendix D: Land to the West of Twerton Evaluation (0.6 MB)
- Appendix E: Land adjoining East Keynsham Evaluation (0.8 MB)
- Appendix F: Land adjoining South West Keynsham Evaluation (0.2 MB)
- Appendix G: Uplands Evaluation (0.6 MB)
- Appendix H: West of Keynsham Evaluation (0.6 MB)
- Appendix I: Hicks Gate, Keynsham Evaluation (0.7 MB)
- Appendix J: Land at Whitchurch Evaluation (0.7 MB)
- Appendix K: ACCESSION Maps: Walking and Cycling (29 MB)
- Appendix L: ACCESSION Maps: Public Transport (26 MB)
- Appendix M: TRICS Reports (10 MB)
- Appendix N: Ward Modal Share & Ward Maps (12 MB)
- Appendix O: Trip Rate Benchmarking (0.1 MB)
- Appendix P: Trip Generation: Baseline (0.2 MB)
- Appendix Q: Trip Distribution, Car Trips, 2001 Census (0.1 MB)
- Appendix R: Traffic Count Data (0.1 MB) - please note that the data is available upon request by contacting Planning Policy
- Appendix S: Tempro Growth Factors (0.1 MB)
- Appendix T: Baseline Model: Link Forecasts (2.7 MB)
- Appendix U: Link Capacity Calculation (0.1 MB)
- Appendix V: Mileage, CO2, RTA Calculations Note (0.2 MB)
- Appendix W: RTA Calculations: Baseline (0.2 MB)
- Appendix X: Scenario 1: Trip Generation (0.2 MB)
- Appendix Y: Scenario 2: Trip Generation (0.2 MB)
- Appendix Z: Scenario 3: Trip Generation (0.2 MB)
- Appendix AA: Scenario 1 - Link Forecasts (2.5 MB)
- Appendix BB: Scenario 2 - Link Forecasts (2.5 MB)
- Appendix CC: Scenario 3 - Link Forecasts (2.5 MB)
- Appendix DD: Scenario 1 - RTA Calculations (0.2 MB)
- Appendix EE: Scenario 2 - RTA Calculations (0.2 MB)
- Appendix FF: Scenario 3 - RTA Calculations (0.2 MB)
- Executive Summary (0.4 MB)
- Final Report Chapers 1 to 6 (3.3 MB)
- Final Report Chapter 6a (1.6 MB)
- Final Report Chapter 6b (2.2 MB)
- Final Report Chapers 7 to 9 (0.9 MB)
- Final Report Appendix A (0.1 MB)
- Final Report Appendix B (Please not that this is 5.7 MB)
- Final Report Appendix C (0.01 MB)
Please use this form to report issues with the content of this page. If you wish to contact somebody about the service provided, please use the contact details found in the 'Contact Us' section of this page.
The information you have provided may be shared across Bath and North East Somerset Council for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry. We will not give information about you to anyone else, or use information about you for other purposes, unless your consent has been given or the law allows this.
The use of your personal information is covered by our registration under the Data Protection Act 1998. You can, under this legislation, request a copy of the information we hold about you. If any information we hold about you is incorrect please let us know.
Bath and North East Somerset Council is committed to upholding the principles of the Data Protection Act, and will not process your information in a way incompatible with these principles.
The Council’s Information Compliance Office can be contacted on (01225) 477000 or via email at email@example.com