About this page
New timetables and leaflets are produced for the most heavily supported services. PDF versions of these leaflets are available in this page.
Alternatively you can request a leaflet by contacting our public transport team.
Timetable leaflets for First's services are available from their website.
If you can't see a leaflet for the service that you need on this page, please contact our public transport team.
Bath City Services
- 12 - Haycombe Cemetery to Bathampton
- 20A/20C - Bath Circular
- 700/701/716/734/779 Bath City Services
- 620 - provides a direct bus from Lansdown Road to Bath Bus Station
Services to Bath
- Langridge & Northend Area Fare Car
- Combe Hay, Shoscombe, South Stoke & Wellow Area Fare Car
- 768 - Clutton to Bath
- 620/69 - Stroud & Yate to Bath via Tetbury, Old Sodbury, Chipping Sodbury, Wick & Lansdown
Services in the Chew Valley
- Chew Valley Public Transport Guide (does not include 4C, which commenced in September 2017)
- 4C - Bishop Sutton to Weston-Super-Mare via Blagdon (includes details of other services, which are also listed in the Chew Valley Public Transport Guide)
- 663/664/665 Keynsham & Saltford
- 684 (Tuesday & Thursday Only) - Wick, Upton Cheyney, Swineford, Bitton & Willsbridge to Keynsham Waitrose via Keynsham High Street
Midsomer Norton and Radstock Services
- 82 - Tyning (Radstock) to Paulton
- 757 - Odd Down to Midsomer Norton [awaiting revised version]
Bath Park & Ride Services
Traveline provides timetables and journey planners for bus, coach and rail services in the South West. Traveline is also available on tel. 0871 200 22 33 between 7 am and 10 pm (calls cost 12p per minute from landlines).
See Also: Timetables and Journey Planners