The Diamond Travelcard offers free off-peak bus travel for older people and those with disabilities who live in Bath & North East Somerset.
We offer a while-you-wait service at the One Stop Shops in Bath, Keynsham and Midsomer Norton for residents entitled to Diamond Travelcards.
- Eligible residents can visit the One Stop Shops in Bath and Keynsham or Midsomer Norton to collect their card.
- There is no need to complete an application form. All you need is evidence of eligibility and proof of residence in Bath & North East Somerset.
- One of our Customer Service Officers will check the information you provide and take your photograph at no cost. Your card will be printed while you wait.
- This service also applies to lost or stolen cards, as we will be able to confirm the status of your card and issue a replacement.
- Please note that there will be a non-refundable charge for replacing lost cards.
- If you are reporting a stolen card, you will need to report the theft to the Police first. We will ask you for the crime reference number that the Police give you.
Traveline provides timetables and journey planners for bus, coach and rail services in the South West. Traveline is also available on tel. 0871 200 22 33 between 7 am and 10 pm (calls cost 12p per minute from landlines).
See also: Timetables and Journey Planners
Please use this form to report issues with the content of this page. If you wish to contact somebody about the service provided, please use the contact details found in the 'Contact Us' section of this page.