Bath Park & Ride Fares
- £3.30 return per person (Monday to Friday).
- £3.00 return per person (Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays).
- £13.50 for ten single journeys (not valid on RUH Park & Ride). Available on a free multi-journey smart card. Get your smart card for free from Bath Bus Station and top up with the driver on the bus.
- £5.50 group return - A group ticket available for return travel for 2 adults in a group. Valid Monday to Friday after 10am and all day Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
- First week and month season tickets can be purchased on board and used on Bath Park & Ride.
- Free – English National Concessionary Pass Holders travel free (except before 9am Mondays to Fridays).
- Free – Accompanied children age 15 and under go free (maximum of 5 per adult).*
- N.B. Service 31 (Lansdown Park & Ride) - The above Park & Ride fares only apply for travel to/from the Lansdown Park & Ride site. For journeys to/from other stops, First's usual Bath Inner Zone fare tariffs apply. Day & week multi-operator tickets are also accepted.
* Seperate arrangements may apply for student travel to/from school.
Bath Park and Ride fares from 12 November 2017
Adult peak return £3.40
Group Ticket £6.00
No changes to any other fares, including 10 journey tickets
RUH Park & Ride Fares
Service 42 (Odd Down Park & Ride site to Royal United Hospital) is operated by Wessex Bus and details of their fares are avilable here.
Traveline provides timetables and journey planners for bus, coach and rail services in the South West. Traveline is also available on tel. 0871 200 22 33 between 7 am and 10 pm (calls cost 12p per minute from landlines).