Make a Challenge if you Believe the Fine has been Incorrectly Issued
- Click here to make a challenge online
- Write to; Parking Services, Bath and North East Somerset Council, PO Box 122, Bristol, BS31 9AE
Please note that we have to have all challenges in writing to ensure that the process is fully auditable. If you require aid in writing this please call 01225 477133 or visit the One Stop Shop
Pay a Parking or Bus Lane Fine
- Click here to pay online
- Call 01225 477133 to pay over the phone with a debit or credit card (office hours only)
- Visit a One Stop Shop to pay in person. Please click here for our One Stop Shop locations
- Send a cheque to; Parking Services, Bath and North East Somerset Council, PO Box 122, Bristol, BS31 9AE
You will need your BN00000000 account reference number to challenge or pay a fine, this can be found on the original ticket or any correspondence.
Please use this form to report issues with the content of this page. If you wish to contact somebody about the service provided, please use the contact details found in the 'Contact Us' section of this page.