Computers are available for you to use free of charge at all library branches across Bath & North East Somerset. Scanning and printing facilities are also available and most of our branches have free WiFi. For more information, please see our pages on Using computers and the internet in our libraries.
Bath & North East Somerset library members can download E-books, E-audiobooks and E-magazines free of charge. More details are available on our E-books, E-audiobooks and E-magazines pages and on the e-resources pages of the LibrariesWest website.
There are a variety of online services and special sites that can be accessed free of charge by library members through our Online Reference Resources: 24 hour library. You can access these resources from home, 24 hours a day, as well as in our libraries. Some of these sites are specific to library members and you will need to enter your library membership number to access them.
Information for living
The following sites can help you find local and national information to support you and your family.
- Information4living provides reliable national and local sources of information to support critical aspects of your life - such as health and wellbeing, money, benefits and work.
- One Big Database lists family information for the local area. Discover organisations and events in Bath and North East Somerset for a range of family issues, childcare, parenting support, benefits, school and much more.
- Wellbeing Options supports adults in Bath and North East Somerset to live full and independent lives. Find information on local care providers, services and activities, along with links to other useful websites and resources.
- Rainbow Resource provides information on the services available for children and young people with a Special Educational Need or Disability from a range of local agencies - including education, health and social care providers and voluntary organisations.
- Bath and North East Somerset Council website.