Each person who uses our library services has different wants and needs; we are committed to delivering relevant and accessible services for everyone.
Our libraries stock, or can order in, items in a range of formats, including:
- Bag Books: Multi-Sensory Story Packs
- Basic Skills Materials (e.g. IT, CV writing, maths)
- Books in Community Languages
- Language Courses (including English as a Foreign Language)
- Large Print Books
- Quick Reads
- Reading Well Books on Prescription: a national scheme to help you manage your health and wellbeing through self-help reading
- Reminiscence Packs and materials to support people with dementia
For those who are unable to visit our libraries in person, there are a number of different ways to access our services:
For more information, or to discuss your individual access needs, please contact the Library Community Development Officer on tel. 01225 477073.