Latest News - the latest news happening in your libraries
Adult Events - for those 18+
Children's Events - for Children aged 0 - 17
Volunteers Wanted - to help with our Summer Reading Scheme
- Jess Vincent at Midsomer Norton Library - Jess will sing songs from her new album Shine, as well as some older favourites.
- Summer Reading Challenge 2015
- Annual Short Story Competition for adults - on the theme of Cabaret
- Friends of Saltford Library Publication - Saltford Memories - Night Raids, Nightingales and NHS Orange Juice
- Recycle an Ex Library Book Competition 2015
Help boys to catch the love and fun of reading - male volunteers needed. Find out more here.
Recommended reading for men
Stuck for what to read next? Have a look at author, Jeff Dowsons suggestions.
Free WiFi available
Free WiFi is available in Bath Central Library, Keynsham Library, Midsomer Norton Library, Paulton Library and Weston Library. Connect to the network Banes-Public and follow the online instructions.
Keep up to date with the latest news...
- Keep an eye on these webpages
- Visit your local library
- Follow us on twitter (www.twitter.com/bathnes #bathneslibraries) or Facebook
Young Crime Writers' Competition 2015 - winners announced!
Please use this form to report issues with the content of this page. If you wish to contact somebody about the service provided, please use the contact details found in the 'Contact Us' section of this page.
The information you have provided may be shared across Bath and North East Somerset Council for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry. We will not give information about you to anyone else, or use information about you for other purposes, unless your consent has been given or the law allows this.
The use of your personal information is covered by our registration under the Data Protection Act 1998. You can, under this legislation, request a copy of the information we hold about you. If any information we hold about you is incorrect please let us know.
Bath and North East Somerset Council is committed to upholding the principles of the Data Protection Act, and will not process your information in a way incompatible with these principles.
The Council’s Information Compliance Office can be contacted on (01225) 477000 or via email at email@example.com