Don't forget - if you're not sure what you're legally allowed to copy or print, ask a member of staff.
Photocopying charges - self service
Photocopiers are available at Bath Central Library, Midsomer Norton Library, Paulton Library and Radstock Library. The facilities and charges are listed below for individual locations:
- A4 black & white copies - 10p per sheet
- A3 black & white copies - 20p per sheet
- A4 colour copies - 80p per sheet
- A3 colour copies - £1.50 per sheet
- A4 black & white copies - 5p per sheet
- A3 black & white copies - 10p per sheet
Staff generated copies - Local Studies Service
- £5.00 admin charge per transaction (any postal charges above £1.00 may be levied in addition to the admin charge)
- A4 - £1.00 per page or digital image up to 10 images / pages 50p per page thereafter
- A3 - £2.00 per sheet / image
- £1.00 per CD rom
Printing from computers - available at all libraries
All printing from computers is A4 and should be collected from the staff counter or a self-service kiosk (where applicable). You will be charged even if the sheets are blank, so please make sure your document is set up correctly before hitting 'print'.
- 10p per black & white sheet printed
- 50p per colour sheet printed
Printing from Microfiche / film
Microfiche / film printing is available on certain machines at Bath Central Library and is in black & white only.
- A4 - 10p per sheet
- A3 - 20p per sheet (only available on 1 machine)