Applying for benefits can be confusing so the independent charity, seAp Advocacy have produced a web-based application called c-App which helps guide you through your Employment Support Allowance (ESA) and Personal Independence Payment (PIP) assessment process.
Take a look at c-App yourself and see how it can help you here: www.c-app.org.uk
These sites will help you learn more so you:
- Understand what the benefits are and how to apply
- Understand the forms and the assessment processes
- Know how to answer the questions in your assessment
- Know more about your rights
You can also practice, at your own pace, the sort of questions you'll be asked. This will help you:
- Be more confident about the forms and ready for your assessment.
- Get clear about what you need to mention in your assessment
- Get an idea of whether you'll qualify for benefit, and at what level, when you do the assessment for real
www.wellbeingoptions.co.uk - Wellbeing Options is a free resource providing local information to support you to live a full and independent life. By using this site, you’ll find what you are looking for, whether that is a lunch or social club near you, local care providers, services to help you around the home or activities and wellbeing courses. This is complemented with links to other useful websites and resources