This training & development offer is designed to support the Children's Workforce in delivery of both the vision...
'We want all Children and Young People to enjoy childhood and to be well prepared for adult life'.
.... and the priority areas set out in the Children and Young People Plan 2014-2017:
- Children and Young People are safe
- Children and Young People are healthy
- Children and Young People have equal life chances
Intended to promote multi-agency working the training programme is arranged in the following categories:
- Early Help & Integrated Working
- Emotional Health
- Physical Health
- Safeguarding & Child Protection (Local Safeguarding Children Board)
Information and online bookings for all Children's Workforce Training can be accessed through Learning Pool.There are a number of other training programmes available to the children’s workforce and these are all designed to support staff in developing their skills and knowledge of specific issues.These additional training programmes are: