The Royal Wedding is taking place on 19 May 2018. For anyone intending to hold a street party in celebration of this event you may require a Temporary Event Notice.

If you intend to sell alcohol or provide certain types of entertainment you will need authorisation before your event can take place. Further information about how to apply for a TEN can be found at:

It would also be advisable to contact the Highways Team on 01225 394041 to discuss if a community road closure is necessary for your event.

Alcohol and Entertainment
(including TENs)


Charitable Collections 

Champagne Glasses


Charity Collection 

 Gambling and Lotteries

Street Trading


Roulette Wheel

Stall in Bath

Black Cab

Other Licences

Pre-Application Advice

Application Forms


Photo of lady with headset


Fees and Charges

Public Register

Contact Us


Credit Card Chip



Phone Email


Your rating: 

Your rating: None Average: 2.3 (10 votes)
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.