|We offer a pre-application advice service which will help you to make your application correctly and reduce unnecessary delays. Further information is available at http://www.bathnes.gov.uk/services/business/licences/pre-application-advice|
An online application form is currently being developed, but the Home Office has provided the following forms in MS Word format:
|Club Premises Certificate Application Form - MS Word Version (433 kb)|
|Declaration - MS Word Version (99 kb)|
Your application form must be accompanied by:
- any required fee; and
- a club operating schedule; and
- a plan of the premises; and
- a copy of the rules of the club.
You will also need to:
- display a notice at the premises for 28 consecutive days (this must be printed on PALE BLUE paper) - a club premises notice template is available for you to download; and
- publish the notice in a local newspaper within 10 working days - a sample newspaper advert is available for you to download
If there are any alterations to the rules or name of the club before an application is determined, or after a certificate is issued, the club secretary must give details to Licensing Services.
More pages about Club Certificates