- What happens after I have submitted my application for a personal licence?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- Can I appeal against a decision?
- Relevant Legislation
- Trade Associations
- Customer Complaints
- Guidance Notes
If the application is valid, and you do not have any unspent convictions for a relevant or foreign offence, we will issue your Personal Licence.
Tacit consent applies. This means that you will be able to act as though your application is granted if you have not heard from the local authority by the end of the 60 day target completion period.
Please contact Licensing Services in the first instance.
- Association of Licensed Multiple Retailers (ALMR)
- Broadcasting, Entertainment, Cinematograph and Theatre Union (BECTU)
- Federation of Licensed Victuallers Associations (FLVA)
If you believe a person is selling alcohol without holding a Personal Licence, or without the authorisation of a Personal Licence holder, please contact Licensing Services.
More pages about Personal Licences