Registration Service Current Ceremony Fees and Charges
Registration Service Ceremony Rooms in the Guildhall
|Monday-Thursday||Friday & Saturday|
|Abbey View Room||£300||£350|
|Tuesday & Wednesday Mornings only|
|Register Office - Statutory Ceremony*||£46|
Approved Premises ceremony
|Monday - Thursday||Friday & Saturday||Sunday & Bank Holidays|
Fees do not include the non-refundable booking fee or certificate fee
- Marriage/Civil Partnership and Non - Statutory Ceremonies booking fee: £40.00 non refundable fee required at time of booking.
- Marriage and Civil Partnership certificates £4 each
- Notice of marriage/Civil Partnership £35 each
- Ceremonies booked within 2 months of the date of ceremory must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Cancellation - Ceremony fees will only be refunded up to 2 months before the date of the ceremony. All cancellations must be made in writing by the couple to the Superintendent Registrar; we will then contact you and arrange a refund to your credit or debit card.
- *Register Office Statutory ceremonies are for the couple and TWO guests only, who will act as the witnesses.
Please note: We are not available to conduct ceremonies on New Year's Day or Christmas Day.
Fees are subject to review and possible increase in line with Council Policies on the 1st April each year.