We work with people to help them continue to live as independently as possible and to help them continue to live in their own homes wherever possible. Among the services we may be able to arrange are:
- Social work services,
- Employment support,
- Support with access to college and further education,
- Support to live in your own home,
- Day service activities,
- Support for carers, including respite - short breaks from doing the caring,
- Help if you are leaving hospital or have had a serious illness,
- Advice, equipment and adaptations to help you continue living at home,
- Accommodation and support, including residential care, supported living schemes and shared lives placements,
- Information and advice about other services.
Most social care services we commission are now purchased with a personal budget. This means that service users have more choice and control over their support. They can choose their services to be arranged by Sirona Care and Health or they can arrange their own support using a Direct payment. This may involve making arrangements with an agency or employing your own staff.
If you want to find out if you are eligible for social care services, you may need to have an assessment of your support needs. The assessment will be carried out by Sirona staff who will consider your needs against our current eligibility criteria.
If you think you need an assessment, contact Sirona on 01225 396000. Sirona Care and Health was created in October 2011 as an independent not-for-profit Community Interest Company (CIC) providing publicly-funded health and social care services. Sirona is responsible for the delivery of the community healthcare and adult social care services previously provided by Bath and North East Somerset Council and NHS B&NES respectively.
Please use this form to report issues with the content of this page. If you wish to contact somebody about the service provided, please use the contact details found in the 'Contact Us' section of this page.