Need help or support? These websites could help...
Volunteering, help and support
- Develop Enhancing Community Support - provides information and advice to local voluntary organisations.
- Fit 4 Funding - gives advice on how to get funding for your community organisation.
- Age UK - information and advice for older people
- See also the Jobs and Education websites.
- Homeless UK - information about services that help homeless people.
- Homeswapper- housing exchange website.
- Homesearch Bath & North East Somerset - lists the local social housing vacancies.
Asylum Seekers/Refugees/moving to the UK
- Refugee Council - practical support and advice for refugees and people seeking asylum in the UK.
- Asylum Aid - an independent, national charity working to secure protection for people seeking refuge in the UK from persecution and human rights abuses abroad.
- GOV.UK (Citizenship and living in the UK) - information and advice about becoming a citizen, preparing for the Life in the UK Test and getting a passport.
- GOV.UK - Disabled Persons Transport Advisory Committee (DPTAC)
- Equality & Humans Rights Commission
- Mencap - information and advice for people with, and affected by, learning disabilities.
- RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind people)
- Calibre Audio Library - talking book service for the visually impaired.
- Scope - information and advice for people with, and affected by, disability.
LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Transgender & Bisexual)
Please use this form to report issues with the content of this page. If you wish to contact somebody about the service provided, please use the contact details found in the 'Contact Us' section of this page.