Need help or support? These websites could help...
Volunteering, help and support
- Develop Enhancing Community Support - provides information and advice to local voluntary organisations.
- Fit 4 Funding - gives advice on how to get funding for your community organisation.
- Age UK - information and advice for older people
- See also the Jobs and Education websites.
- Homeless UK - information about services that help homeless people.
- Homeswapper- housing exchange website.
- Homesearch Bath & North East Somerset - lists the local social housing vacancies.
Asylum Seekers/Refugees/moving to the UK
- Refugee Council - practical support and advice for refugees and people seeking asylum in the UK.
- Asylum Aid - an independent, national charity working to secure protection for people seeking refuge in the UK from persecution and human rights abuses abroad.
- GOV.UK (Citizenship and living in the UK) - information and advice about becoming a citizen, preparing for the Life in the UK Test and getting a passport.
- GOV.UK - Disabled Persons Transport Advisory Committee (DPTAC)
- Equality & Humans Rights Commission
- Mencap - information and advice for people with, and affected by, learning disabilities.
- RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind people)
- Calibre Audio Library - talking book service for the visually impaired.
- Scope - information and advice for people with, and affected by, disability.
LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Transgender & Bisexual)