Websites for Children and their Parents/Guardians:
Bathnes 1 Big Database is the place to find out about organisations, support, events and other useful things going on in your area.
The CILIP Carnegie and Kate Greenaway Medals are the UK's oldest and most prestigious children's book awards
Bullying UK for help and advice
ChildLine for help and advice on any issues for children
Children's Poetry Bookshelf poems for Children written by Children
- BBC Schools the place to find study guides for primary and secondary as well as classroom clips
- Children - The Random House Group is home to Jacqueline Wilson, Philip Pullman, Roald Dahl and many others
- Love Reading For Kids is a website dedicated to Childrens reading
- Mrs Mad's Book-a-Rama! Book reviews and links for homework
- Show.me for games, collections, videos, stories, homework help and family days out from museums and galleries
- Children's Book Sequels is a comprehensive list of children's series and links to author sites
- Stories from the Web is a great place for children and young people to read, write and play. It is all about books, stories and creative writing.
- Toppsta - Children's Book Reviews - the largest UK community where children up to the age of 12 read and review books!