Please use the following online application form to apply for a Street Collection Permit:
|Street Collection Permit Application Form|
On the form you will need to:
- tell us the name, address, phone number and email address of the Promoter/Organiser;
- tell us the name and registered number of the charity;
- select the date, time and location you would like your collection to take place.
The bookable locations are:
- Bath North - Burton Street, Northgate Street, High Street and Union Street
- Bath South - Stall Street, Southgate Street and Abbey Churchyard
- Bath Southgate Shopping Centre - you must first obtain permission from the agents for Southgate by emailing email@example.com or calling them on 01225 469061 before completing the form. Please ensure that the details you provide to SouthGate are the same used on the application form.
- Midsomer Norton/Radstock - not on the pedestrianised area outside Sainsbury's/The Hollies.
- If you require a different location you will need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be able to book up to 365 days in advance.
- Due to high demand, collections in all locations can only be from 9 am to 1 pm, or from 1 pm to 5 pm. Customers are restricted to one morning and one afternoon in any seven day period.
- If you intend to hold a promotional event or use tables, stalls etc. then you must email the Highways team on email@example.com or telephone 01225 394265. Failure to do so will render your application invalid and you will not be able to collect.
More pages about Street Collection Permits